This is VERY DRAFT. The article and a good rebuttal are included, as well as names of 6 of the so called 27 experts. I am hoping people can put in a half hour or so and dig deeper for more of the authors or for specific links on authors to show their background and actions.
Consider this. America is now down trodden with mental illness, way over medicated with dangerous stuff that sometimes helps depression, but we also find that mass murderers are very commonly on psychiatric drugs.
And the whole “Mental Health” industry is OK with this. Turns a blind eye to it, participates in it, is complicit with the Pharmaceutical industry. To call most of them “experts” when this obvious huge grievous disservice to the public is being foisted on them, is an insult to “science”.
But per the snippets we are allowed to see, they are going to, from afar, diagnose the President of the United States, Trump, as
- Unbridled and extreme present hedonism
- Pathological narcissism
- Paranoia taken to an extreme
- “Malignant normality” that can set in everyday life if psychiatrists do not speak up.
- Trump is so dangerous, his various insanity are contagious and you can “catch it”
Those are some strong words. Let’s see what they really mean, at the bottom of this article.
stock here: There are battle lines drawn. It’s the recent 4 decades old push by the Globalists, the Zionists (mostly Jews) who have needed to weaken America and Europe, in order to roll out a One World Government that is much stronger than the UN, even though they use the UN for current purposes.
Lots of smart and caring people get sucked into the diatribe, too. A pre-disposition to lean one way in thinking, was co-opted by the Globalist cause, and manipulated into a tool further the Centralized World Government control scheme.
So when I saw promotion of this book coming out in October, I figured it would be worth a little expert to look into these “Experts” and see what their backgrounds were. It was funny that it took little more than 30 minutes to get a pretty clear view and trend.
It’s a “Liberal” thing. The Liberal “cause” has been co-opted by the Globalists that be. The liberals don’t realize their role in multi-point strategy to bring America to it’s knees, to eliminate the Constitution, and the resilient, morally grounded, Christian middle class, at least eliminate their financial stability and overall opportunity for action.
So we discuss this article to pre-announce the “book”, quote below.
Then I try to find the names of the 27 contributors. I found 6.
But right after the book quote below I want to show some critiques of the article (highlighted in red), which were nicely done and eliminated a lot of work that I would have had to do.
Philip Zimbardo and Rosemary Sword, for instance, explain Trump’s impulsivity in terms of “unbridled and extreme present hedonism.” Craig Malkin writes on pathological narcissism and politics as a lethal mix. Gail Sheehy, on a lack of trust that exceeds paranoia. Lance Dodes, on sociopathy. Robert Jay Lifton, on the “malignant normality” that can set in everyday life if psychiatrists do not speak up.
His madness is catching, too. From the trauma people have experienced under the Trump administration to the cult-like characteristics of his followers, he has created unprecedented mental health consequences across our nation and beyond.
It’s not all in our heads. It’s in his.
A critique of the article come from many commenters. But this short summary with a linked
extended rebuttal caught my eye.
The “offending article” is here.
These are 6 names of the authors that I could sleuth out so far
Robert Jay Lifton
stock here–going to add a few from my studies of sociopathy–
- They have a need to lie, they lie even when there is no upside to the lie
- No conscience — Makes it hard to use lie spotter techniques because they have no physical reactions to lying.
- They love sex, as it help create their ultimate control over their victim.
- Superficial charm and good intelligence
- Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking
- Absence of nervousness or neurotic manifestations
- Untruthfulness and insincerity
- Lack of remorse and shame
- Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior
- Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience
- Pathologic egocentricity and incapacity for love
- General poverty in major affective reactions
- Specific loss of insight
- Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations
- Fantastic and uninviting behavior with alcohol and sometimes without
- Suicide threats rarely carried out
- Sex life impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated
- Failure to follow any life plan
This person will never ever ever love you. Any overtures they have made that appear to be love have simply been to get you to admire them. Yet, because they suffer from feelings of inadequacy, they actually disdain those who admire them. There is NO winning with the narcissist.
Pathological is usually another word for personality disorder. However, personality disorder is typically established as an official diagnosis. There are many people with personality disorders who have never been diagnosed. And since you shouldn’t go around diagnosing people who don’t subject themselves to it, it’s better to use “pathological.”
The clinical definition is a DSM Axis II personality disorder whereas pathological narcissism is more an observation.