* 1 tbsp vegetable oil
* 1 (16 oz) package elbow macaroni
* 1 stick of butter, melted
* 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
* 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
* 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
* 8 oz cubed Velveeta
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
Set oven to 350° F.
Cook pasta al dente, drain, and reserve in pot.
Add 8 tbsp melted butter to pasta. Stir.
Combine cheeses (except Velveeta) in a large bowl and mix well.
Add 1.5 cups cheese mixture, Velveeta, and eggs to pasta mixture. Mix ingredients and add pepper and salt.
Transfer mixture to a cooking sprayed 2.5 qt casserole dish.
Cover with remaining cheese mixture and 1 tbsp butter.
Bake up to 35 minutes until dish bubbles at the edges.
Let cool for 5 minutes, then serve.