As you may know, I’ve dealt with a lot of dental issues over the course of my life because of a sugar addiction that started when I was very young. (Thankfully, I’ve been able to get this under control over the past few years….)
I learned a lot as I searched for holistic solutions to heal my teeth from the disease and decay brought about by years of constant exposure to sugar.
And, through my research, I came to realize not only how important the wellness of the body is to the health of the mouth …
… but also how important the wellness of the mouth is to the health of the body.
That’s why I was really thrilled when my friend and colleague Jonathan Landsman invited me to speak next Saturday, March 17, at his upcoming Holistic Oral Health Summit. The fact that you can so improve your general health by taking proper care of your mouth is something that people often overlook or misunderstand.
For example, did you know:
- It’s possible to reverse cancer by properly eliminating oral infections.
- 90% of all heart attacks are caused by oral pathogens.
- It’s possible to resolve some autoimmune disorders by getting rid of toxic dental materials.
- Reversing gum disease can help you get rid of digestive problems.
- Root canal procedures increase your risk of cancer and other degenerative diseases.
Pretty interesting information, right? And there’s a lot more where that comes from in the upcoming Holistic Oral Health Summit.
It’s completely free to register and watch, and what you’ll learn really could change your life.