Be Your Best During the Worst Helping Others Cat Ellis “Herbal Prepper Live” Audio in player below! Will you be a “helper” when the worst happens? In response to a question about how to handle troubling images in the news, children’s television icon, Fred Rogers said, “When I was a boy and I would see … Continue reading Be Your Best During the Worst Helping Others!
Our Group’s Official Forum: http://eighteenthcenturylivinghistory.freeforums.org/
You will also find links to other groups in other areas & countries on our forum.
Groups, Build it and they will come! Forrest & Kyle “The Prepping Academy” Preppers live a secret life and most want to keep it that way but others would love to meet other preppers and share their prepping knowledge, ideas and experiences. You can see the value in a team of people who share the … Continue reading Groups, Build it and they will come!
Groups Vs. Loan Wolf Survival Cat Ellis “Herbal Prepper Live” What’s your prepping style? Do you long for a small, close-knit prepping community where members are committed to supporting each other during tough times and security threats? Or, are you looking to steer clear of other people, and rely on seclusion and supplies to ride … Continue reading Groups Vs. Loan Wolf Survival
Extroverts or Introverts in Prepping! Highlander “Survival and Tech Preps” I bet most of you have never even heard these terms before right? Well basically an extrovert is a very outgoing, and friendly type of person whereas an introvert is not. Introversion is a personality trait characterized by a focus on internal feelings rather than on … Continue reading Extroverts or Introverts in Prepping!
Groups: Seeing the big picture! DJ Cooper “Surviving Dystopia” In the first three parts on survival groups we talked about why join a survival group, the ABC’s of the survival group and knowing your role. What does all this mean to you? There was a lot of information given and some of these things warrant … Continue reading Groups: Seeing the big picture!
Survival groups – Leadership and your role DJ Cooper “Surviving Dystopia” In the first two parts I spoke of survival groups and why part of one, the ABC’s of survival group and deciding to join or build one. This week join me in talking about things to consider in leadership and what your roles and … Continue reading Survival groups – Leadership and your role
ABC’s of the Survival Group! DJ Cooper “Surviving Dystopia” The second part in a series of shows highlighting the survival group. With this we include many different kinds of groups. Last week we talked about the need for a group, the kinds of groups and whether or not to build or join one. Moving forward … Continue reading ABC’s of the Survival Group!
Survival groups why do you need one? DJ Cooper “Surviving Dystopia” You considered all the scenarios and you feel prepared. One thing troubles you, others… There must be others out there that think like you do. Others that think like you do that can offer assistance, others to barter with. You know that it is … Continue reading Survival groups why do you need one?
How to Find a Prepper Group in Your Area or Online! Prepping is similar to “Fight Club” in that the main rules about prepping is “you don’t talk about your preps”. Talking about your preps to other people in your local area, like neighbors, cashiers, or co-workers can actually come back to bite you when … Continue reading How to Find a Prepper Group in Your Area or Online!
The post How to Find a Prepper Group in Your Area or Online! appeared first on Prepper Broadcasting |Network.
Not all of this will be relevant to your situation should you have to leave your home if or when the SHTF. But modern guerrilla warfare was based on the following 18th century rules, & I think they are worth taking note of.
1. Don’t forget nothing.
2. Have your musket clean as a whistle, hatchet scoured, sixty rounds powder and ball, and be ready to march at a minute’s warning.
3. When you’re on the march, act the way you would if you was sneaking up on a deer. See the enemy first.
4. Tell the truth about what you see and what you do. There is an army depending on us for correct information. You can lie all you please when you tell other folks about the Rangers, but don’t never lie to a Ranger or officer.
5. Don’t never take a chance you don’t have to.
6. When we’re on the march we march single file, far enough apart so one shot can’t go through two men.
7. If we strike swamps, or soft ground, we spread out abreast, so it’s hard to track us.
8. When we march, we keep moving till dark, so as to give the enemy the least possible chance at us.
9. When we camp, half the party stays awake while the other half sleeps.
10. If we take prisoners, we keep ’em separate till we have had time to examine them, so they can’t cook up a story between ’em.
11. Don’t ever march home the same way. Take a different route so you won’t be ambushed.
12. No matter whether we travel in big parties or little ones, each party has to keep a scout twenty yards ahead, twenty yards on each flank and twenty yards in the rear, so the main body can’t be surprised and wiped out.
13. Every night you’ll be told where to meet if surrounded by a superior force.
14. Don’t sit down to eat without posting sentries.
15. Don’t sleep beyond dawn. Dawn’s when the French and Indians attack.
16. Don’t cross a river by a regular ford.
17. If somebody’s trailing you, make a circle, come back onto your own tracks, and ambush the folks that aim to ambush you.
18. Don’t stand up when the enemy’s coming against you. Kneel down, lie down, hide behind a tree.
19. Let the enemy come till he’s almost close enough to touch. Then let him have it and jump out and finish him with your hatchet.
Hi folks, It’s been a while since my last post, although I’ve been in the backroom of SurvivalRing every day for months, keeping things tuned, tight, backed up, and secure. I’ve thought about posting a lot of things, and often I was poised and ready to add my thoughts to the blog, and at the […]