During last year’s Home Grown Food Summit, the president of SUN OVENS International, Paul Munsen, very kindly donated not one, but two SUN OVENS for us to give away as prizes.
But it was a bit crazy: Nikki, who manages all of our incoming e-mail, was bombarded with inquiries about this particular prize.
(And about the Survival Still . . . but I’ll come back to that in another post.)
Anyway, people were asking Nikki so many questions about how the SUN OVEN works, that I contacted Paul and asked him to ship me one so I could create my own video review of it!
You can watch me unbox a SUN OVEN and cook with it for the first time here:
Once I tried it, I could immediately appreciate why SUN OVENS have been on the market for more than 30 years now.
This is a quality product.
And in the middle of a Texas summer, I gotta tell you, I really appreciate being able to cook outdoors with it.
If you’re interested in learning more about the SUN OVEN and how it can benefit your family, Paul will be hosting a really great workshop for our TGN Community next week:
Spring Into Summer: Harness the Sun to Save Money & Live Naturally
Thursday, June 21, 2018
6:00 p.m. PST / 7:00 p.m. MDT / 8:00 p.m. CST / 9:00 p.m. EST
A 60-minute online class with live Q&A
FREE TO ATTEND . . . but you must register here:
Hope you can make it!
P.S. Don’t forget . . . . Paul has spoken at the last two Home Grown Food Summits, so if you’d like to geek out and prepare some questions IN ADVANCE for him, you can always rewatch the presentations if you purchased lifetime access to these events (Lifetime access is no longer available, but if you already own them, you can rewatch them!):
- “Harnessing Solar Energy on the Homestead” was his presentation at the 2017 Home Grown Food Summit.
- And “Cooking With the Power of the Sun” was his presentation at the 2016 Home Grown Food Summit.
P.P.S. You won’t want to miss this webinar. Paul has promised to cover topics that will include how to:
- Use a SUN OVEN in ways that go beyond just cooking, like pasteurizing water, dehydrating, and sterilizing potting soil.
- Bake, boil, steam, and roast complete meals (that’ll never burn!).
- Naturally dehydrate fruits and vegetables, or make jerky.
- Reduce your utility bills (and keep your kitchen cooler!) while enjoying baked roasts and breads all summer long.
- Naturally kill bug infestations in grains or dried foods.
And so much more.
Again, you can register for this FREE class here: https://www.sunoven.com/grow-network-registration
Plus, you’ll see on the registration page that Paul is giving everyone who registers a FREE COPY of his e-Book “Emerging from the Emergency,” a 120-page disaster preparedness guide that helps you plan to survive any tragedy or disaster.
So make sure you download a copy of that, too!
(This review of the SUN OVEN was originally published on July 17, 2017—but the 2018 workshop really is happening next week!